Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's been too long

How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon
December here before it's June
My goodness how the time has flewn
How did it get so late so soon?
 - Dr Seuss


I didn't realise just how much time has passed since I was last here. A combination of working on a fairly large project and strong need to go to ground for a while had turned me into a bit of a hermit. 

But I didn't stop painting, I just kept forgetting the part where I share it with people! These are a few things I can share, some of the little things I worked on while working on the big thing;

My entry for the Illustrators Australia 9x5 show. The theme was 'Carnivale' and these are two little puppets called Twist and Turn - 



A couple of drawings for the A3 show, also an Illustrators Australia exhibition - 


 This one is just because I sat down in a park and had the idea -




The bigger project I can't share yet is a children's book, which will be out later this year. I can't give much away yet, but as soon as I'm allowed there will be pictures right here!







No comments:

Post a Comment